stored data stored on your Blackberry Torch 9800, ensure to back up it
first before proceeding.
To Reset Settings of Blackberry Torch 9800
1. From the Home screen, press the Menu key.
2. Select Reset Settings.
3. Check the settings you wish to set to default:
* Download Folder
* Icon Arrangement
4. Click Apply, then Yes to confirm.
To Hard Reset Blackberry Torch 9800
The BlackBerry Torch manual describes a hard reset as fulling the
battery out for about 10 seconds, then reinserting the battery back
into the device again. But, this does not clear up many temporary issues
with the device, there are other resets procedure you can perform.
Press ALT + RIGHT SHIFT(CAP) + DELETE.
Press ALT + RIGHT SHIFT(CAP) + DELETE . The screen will go blank for a
few seconds. When the screen comes back on, immediately press ALT +
RIGHT SHIFT(CAP) + DELETE again.
To Wipe All Data stored on Blackberry Torch 9800
1. Select the Options app under the All tab.
2. Select Security.
3. Select Security Wipe.
4. Check the items you wish to remove:
* Emails, Contacts, etc.* User Installed Applications* Media Card
5. Type blackberry in the box, then tap Wipe.
device will then take a few minutes to wipe all of the data. The
BlackBerry Torch 9800 will then reboot restore to factory default state
To Reboot/Reset BlackBerry Torch 9800
If BlackBerry Torch device is frozen or unresponsive, you’ll of course
want to restart it. You can do it by pulling out the battery, but there
is a simple keystroke you can use to reboot.
Just press the Left Shift, Alt and Delete buttons simultaneously. The device should then restart.