Here, we show you how to hard reset the Motorola CITRUS with step by step instructions.
Please note that all data will be deleted from the Motorola CITRUS as a result of this procedure. This process may or may not delete data stored on the microSD card. We recommend backing up all of your personal data before proceeding.First, try this:
- From the main home screen, tap menu
- Tap Settings, then Privacy
- Tap Reset phone
- Enter your password if required, then tap Erase everything to confirm
If that doesn’t work, or if your phone is frozen:
- Turn the power off. If your Motorola CITRUS is frozen, pull the battery out and reinsert it
- Press and hold the Power and Camera buttons
- Release the Camera button when prompted
- Press and hold the Volume Down key
- A yellow exclamation will appear on the display
- Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option
All data including third-party applications will be deleted from the Motorola CITRUS. Once the wipe is complete, the phone will reboot to its factory fresh state.