To Reset the Phone:
- Select Settings
- Select Privacy
- Select Factory Data Reset
- Then select Reset Tablet
To Hard Reset:
- Turn the Samsung Galaxy TAB GT-P1000 Power OFF
- Press and Hold the Volume Down and Briefly press the Power button.
- Release the Power button button when the Samasung logo appears.
- An additional menu will appear, just follow the whole instruction to hard reset the device.
- The device will then reboot, after this process been done and back to its original factory default settings.