Hard reset Microsoft Lumia 830 to remove forgotten security lock with keys is easy method. We can reset nokia lumia 830 to factory default settings without updating phone software. Here we will know how to reset this phone with mobile keys step by step. This is little tricky to pressing phone keys step by step. Keep in mind all data like messages, contacts, call history and gallery data will be deleted using this method. So take backup before reset your nokia lumia 830 to its factory default settings.
How To Reset Nokia Lumia 830 Phone To Remove Security Lock
- Turn off NOKIA LUMIA 830
- Press and hold together Volume Down Button + Power Button until LCD show exclamation mark icon
- Release all byttons.
- Press step by step one by one.
- Press and Release Volume Up Button
- Press and Release Volume Down Button
- Press and Release Power Button
- Press and Release Volume Down Down
- If the step finish, the NOKIA LUMIA 830 will do the hard reset or factory format by itself.
- Wait until it finish to format, then we will need to setup like new again.
Credit goes to www.fixphoneonline.com/reset-nokia-lumia-830-phone-remove-security-lock/