How to hard reset ZTE V5 Nubia V9180 with short keys to remove pattern lock or reset mobile to factory default settings. Using this method no google account needed to reset account or box to unlock. If you want to save your data then backup of important data on memory card, because this will erase all data like contacts, messages, and call history on mobile storage. Memory card data will be safe but best thing is to backup data for future use. if data lost there will be little chances to recover data.
How To Format ZTE V5 Nubia V9180 To Reset Factory Default Settings
- Power off your phone.
- Press and hold Volume Down + Power buttons together.
- Release these keys when Boot loader menu appear.
- With Volume keys From Boot loader menu go Boot Recovery and press power to confirm.
- Select “Wipe Data/ factory reset ” with volume key and press power button to confirm.
- Select “Yes—- delete all user data” and press power to confirm.
- Reboot mobile when format complete.